This is your traditional photo booth! Think printed strips, props, and flashes.
4 hour booth rental
3 hour booth rental
2 hour booth rental
|Social Booth Prices are here!|
|Additional rental time||$100/hr|
|Idle time (up to 2 hours)||$50/hr|
|Memory Book Station w/supplies||$150|
|Enclosed Booth upgrade||$50|
|Instant Upload Station||$100|
|USB drive with images at the end of the event||$20|
|Photos uploaded to online gallery||free|
|Personalized strip design||free|
All photo booth rentals include –
- A friendly attendant to assist guests and keep everything running smoothly
- Set up and break down
- Assortment of props
- Choice of color or B&W prints
- Choice of background colors/textures (over 15 selections)
- Printed photo strips or 4x6s
- Professional dye sublimation printer
- Unlimited photo sessions during the event
- Personalized photo strip design
- Photos uploaded to online, password protected gallery
- Wheelchair accessible photo area
* The booth must be set up by the time your event begins. If you do not wish to have the booth operational until a later time then you must add idle time to the beginning of your rental. For example, if your ceremony and reception take place in the same space and the ceremony starts at 5pm, you must have the booth set up by 5pm. If you want the booth to be operational at 7pm, then you must add 2 hours of idle time ($50/hr) to your rental. The booth will be disassembled at the end of the operational time unless additional idle time has been added to the end of the rental. There is a maximum of 2 hours for idle time.
All prices are subject to change. Holidays, Bid Day, graduation, and a few other days may have premium pricing or a different hourly minimum.
These are cash/check discount prices and are not inclusive of Georgia sales tax.
The Memory Book addition comes with a black scrap book with black pages and silver or gold pens. The attendant will adhere the photo strip onto the page. We will provide all the supplies you guests need to decorate their pages. White pages and multicolored pages available upon request.
Deposit to reserve the booth is 50% of the total balance. The remainder of the balance is due two weeks before the event.
Additional rental hours must be paid for on the day of the event.
The client must arrange for an appropriate space for the photo booth at the event venue (120” L x 84” W x 96” H minimum for enclosed booth, 84″ L x 84″ W x 84″ H minimum for open air booth). If the booth location is outside, the client must approve the location with us and then arrange for an appropriate sized tent/shelter to protect the booth. If an attendant table is needed, space must be arranged beside the booth. The client is responsible for providing power for the booth or the booth must be within 10 feet of an outlet. (110V, 10 amps, 3 prong outlet).
We know you have many photo booth companies to choose from. Our booth is locally owned here in Athens, Georgia. We are not a nationwide company that hires a person in the area to operate your booth. One of our trained attendants will set up your booth and then assist with any questions or issues your guests may have. Our booth is also larger (minimum 5×5 interior, maximum 7×7) than many traditional booths so that you can fit lots of people into the pictures. Our attendants are happy to help guests with limited mobility with their photo session.